1. How many new products have NATULIQUE launched in 2018?
Correct Answer: 13
Explanation:Just like the number of Question on this Quiz + 1, the right answer to this question is 13. You can find the order right here or read more in the blog post: 10 Newcomers of the Year
January: THE INTENSIVE HAIR MASK
February: THE REJUVENATING HAIR MIST
April: THE EXFOLIATIVE SCALP & SKIN THERAPY
May: DARK TONE VOLUMIZING DRY SHAMPOO
June: BALANCE SPARKLING SHINE
August: STRAW FIBRE BOWLS & BRUSHES
October: PURE SILVER LINE
October: The JUTE BAG
November: The VEGAN ACTIVATOR
December: The TRAVEL SIZE DRY SHAMPOO
2. Which was the first product to be introduced in 2018?
– THE INTENSIVE HAIR MASK
– THE REJUVENATING HAIR MIST
– THE EXFOLIATIVE SCALP & SKIN THERAPY
Correct Answer: THE INTENSIVE HAIR MASK
Explanation: The Intensive Hair Mask was the first product announced in 2018. It was officially released January.
3. What is the underlying exposed pigment of a level 9 Very Light Blonde?
Correct Answer: Yellow
Explanation: The underlying pigment of a level 9 is Yellow. A level 5 would be orange, whereas a level 3 would be red.
4. How do you neutralize the underlying exposed pigment of a level 9?
Correct Answer: Violet
Explanation: The neutralizing pigment is always found opposite the pigment you want to neutralize. In the case of yellow, you find Violet opposite. The answer is thus Violet.
5. Which Activator is often recommended for colder results?
– 3% – Because the natural underlying pigment will be exposed on higher
– 6% – Because it is the go-to Activator
– 12% – Because it is a blonde
Correct Answer: 3%
Explanation: When you work with colder tones, you always have to be very careful with exposing warmth. A high activator will on its own lift and thus expose underlying warmth.
1.5% is also often used for cold results as a toner.
If you want to learn more on this, sign up for training right here.
6. How many mix shades does NATULIQUE have?
Correct Answer: 5
Explanation: 0.11 – Blue (cool), 0.22 – Blue/Green (cool), 0.81 – Violet/Blue (cool), 0.55 – Red (warm), 0.66 – Orange (warm)
You can browse all our shades here.
7. Which of the following ingredients is NOT part of the NATULIQUE formula?
– Essential Lemon Oil
– Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
– Shea Butter
Correct Answer: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
Explanation: Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or SLS is not found in our colours.
8. When will you need to add base / natural level into your colour formation?
– If the client has been coloured recently
– If the client is over 70% grey
– If the client is under 70% grey
Correct Answer: If the client is over 70% grey
Explanation: If the clients is over 70% grey you want to add a mixture with the base / natural level into the formulation. E.g. ½ Natural depth target, ½ Tone target to 1 part activator – 6% activator. If you want to learn more on this, sign up for training right here.
9. How old is NATULIQUE?
– 10 years
– 15 years
– 20 years
Correct Answer: 20 years
Explanation: This year NATULIQUE turned 20 years old. If you want to read about what happened over these 20 years, you can do so right here.
10. Where is NATULIQUE from?
Correct Answer: Denmark
Explanation: NATULIQUE is from Denmark founded by Mette and Stig who still reads the company today. You can learn more about Mette and Stig right here.
11. What percentage of NATULIQUE colours is derived from natural or organic sources?
– 81.03 %
– 100 %
Correct Answer: 98.02%
Explanation: Of all ingredients in the average NATULIQUE colour, 98.02% is derived from Natural or Organic sources. You can learn more about the ingredients right here.
12. What can be a reason for fast fading of the silver effect of the Pure Silver Line?
– The pigment doesn’t penetrate so well in virgin hair
– Silicones in the client’s regularly used shampoo
– The pigment doesn’t penetrate so well in natural grey hair
Correct Answer: Silicones in the client’s regularly used shampoo
Explanation: Silicones form a coating on the hair which disables the functionality of the Silver line since the silver pigment cannot stick to the hair. If you wish to solve this issue, the NATULIQUE Volume Shampoo is an excellent purifying shampoo and it can be used to remove build-up and silicones. Just keep repeating washing until you see an even lather.
Keep in mind that Violet will always be the first pigment to fade. There are many things that can cause fade, for example;
Hair straightener, curling iron or hot hairdryer, solar bank or sun and seawater. Protect the hair with Sun and Heat protector.